3D Deep Sea Moving Sand Art
A moving sand art is a visual and interactive art. What makes these moving sand art pictures so unique is that they constantly create a new portrait with every turn, as the sand falls through the tiny air bubbles it will form beautiful landscapes, such as dunes. mountains and valleys bringing happiness into one's environment.
✨【PERFECT SIZE DESIGN】:
The moving sand art are 7″ making them ideal for display at home or the office. With this versatile ever-changing sand picture is sure to wow you and inspire serenity for countless hours. If you are giving this as a gift, its one that they will talk about for years to come!
- Material: glass, acrylic, quicksand
- Surface process: polishing
- 7 inch - 18x19x4cm
- 12 inch - 26x27x4.5cm
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF QUICKSAND PAINTING
1. Quicksand art is the natural balance of water, sand and air. The air height is about 5mm, and the sand will reach a better flow rate.
- Quicksand falls too slowly: draw out some air
- Quicksand falls too fast: add some air
2. With the change of temperature and air pressure, it is sometimes necessary to adjust the air and water in the sand painting. (air conditioner in package)
- There is a hole in the frame of each round sand painting to concentrate the air to the corner of any hole and wait for all the sand to move away.
- Insert the air conditioner into the air hole to extract or add some air.
3. If many small bubbles in quicksand become especially large bubbles, a little water can be filled to supplement the evaporation of water.
- Be sure to use pure or boiled cooling water
- Select an air hole, wait until all the sand is removed, extract some air, and empty the air conditioner pipe.